There is nothing worse in the morning than to open your blood-shot eyes and instantly begin hearing the God-Awful chatter of your mind screaming how terrible the day is going to be.
The waves of nonverbal pain pounding between your earlobes with nauseating effects. You have to call upon every ounce of will-power just to keep from puking all over yourself.
“I have to get a grip on my thoughts or my head’s going to explode.”
All because of the day before, you were dodging a barrage of fiery darts from the pits of hell catapulted at you from your workplace by backstabbing co-workers, arrogant vendors, and that idiotic grumpy ole boss.
Life just isn’t fair!
How many mornings have you opened your eyes feeling this very same way?
Well, the great news is you DON’T have to live like this, there’s a way out, and it doesn’t have anything to do with rocket science.
It’s insanely easy, seeking out a life coach that can guide you through the nasty hurdles of life.
I can hear you now, “yea right, how can a life coach help me?”
Duh, if Lebron James, Tom Brady, Jordan Spieth, or any other athlete that comes to mind had your mindset they wouldn’t be making millions and living the lifestyle that YOU so desperately desire. Am I right?
Come on it’s time to crawl out from under a rock and join the blissful world around you. Coaches aren’t for just sport celebrities anymore, everyone with common sense are using their expertise, knowledge, and skills to prosper in life.
It’s time to join the world of helping one another, to get Fired Up about living/loving life to the fullest on your own terms. A life coach can help you do this!
There’s many avenues to take with a life coach at your side:
- Starting new goals
- Guiding you in managing certain issues while doing a particular task.
- Cultivating your skills to make you more motivated, efficient, resilient, creative, and productive, which drives your performance upward beyond the expertise needed for the job.
- Building personal relationships by sharing experiences, boosting confidence and solving personal issues that might be affecting your professional life.
- The Mission for overall personal and professional development helps in confidence building, improving self-image and all other personal areas in life.
These are just a few of the avenues that maybe taken by you and your life coach to generate contentment, fulfillment and happiness in your life. That’s really what you want isn’t it, to be continuously happy each and every day?
How wonderful would that be?
Here’s a few result statistics for using a Life Coach that may interest you:
When asked the value of the coaching investment, 98.5% of coaching clients said their investment in a coach was well worth the money.
The outcomes that clients most often attribute to their coaching are:
- A higher level of self-awareness: 67.6% – Smarter goal-setting: 62.4%
- A more balanced life: 60.5% – Lower stress levels: 57.1%
- Self-discovery: 52.9% – More self-confidence: 52.4%
- Improvement in quality of life: 43.3% – Enhanced communication skills: 39.5%
- Project completion: 35.7% – Health or fitness improvement: 33.8%
- Better relationships with boss or co-workers: 33.3% – Better family relationships: 33.3%
- Increased energy: 31.9% – More fun: 31.9%
- More income: 25.7% – Stopped a bad habit: 25.7%
- Change in career: 24.3% – More free time: 22.9%
- Increased profitability of business: 17.1% -Started new business: 12.9% – Empowered employees: 11.0%
This information is an excerpt from the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Client Survey. © Copyright 1997-2000 – International Coach Federation.
Statistics are great to have but the true worth of your coaching experience will be determined on how involved and dedicated you are to real change in your life.
We all have dreams of wealth, happiness, and grandeur but when it comes down to breaking out of that comfort zone we live in worry, doubt, and fear rear their ugly heads up to sling procrastination throughout or minds.
Here you must be strong and determined that nothing will steal the joy, fulfillment, and happiness you will gain by having a life coach at your side.
I’m a Happiness Coach Practitioner actively engaged in the art, discipline, and profession of empowering people to prosper and I see every day how the cruelty of the negative mindset not only stops individuals in their tracks but destroys their hopes and desires to live a better life.
It’s saddening when you know each and every one of us has the power within us to be great and prosperous if we would only allow the sleeper in us to be awakened.
With all being said and done it is your responsibility to start living and loving life to the fullest on your own terms the way it was meant to be, Plain and Simple!
So, get off your butt and fine the right Life Coach for yourself, just kidding!
Seriously though, there are some outstanding coaches here at Life Coach Spotter and I can’t think of any reason not to start looking right now, right here.
Good Hunting My Friend and Keep On Smiling Your Life Depends On It, Really …
The post originally appeared on following source : Source link